Special Educational Needs (SEN) and Accessibility
Children and adults are catered for through our inclusive curriculum however, their health needs are met through our medical policy:
For additional information, please contact our SENCO Jo McCusker on our school telephone number.
- it is a single storey building with no steps inside
- there is a designated accessible parking bay within the staff car park, close to the entrance to the school
- ramped or level access is provided to all buildings
- accessible toilet and shower facilities are situated within the school
- a portable induction loop can be accessed if required
- signage is written with clear contrasting colours to make them as visually friendly as possible
Our school considers accessibility as a high priority and as such we have formulated an accessibility plan:
Follow the link below to access further information regarding the services for children and young people with SEN and/or disabilities within Hampshire.